Contact with us through our representative or submit a business inquiry onlineRead More
• Decreases in Lost Time and Injury Rates
• Decreased Employee Turnover
• Decreases in Worker’s Compensation Cost
• Increase in Productivity
WorkSaver Systems has a proven record of helping employers reduce on the job injuries and increase work productivity. The effectiveness of WorkSaver has been published and well documented by two of the largest WorkSaver clients, Chevron and Schlumberger. The publications listed below support return on investment related specifically to WorkSaver testing varying from 8:1 to 13:1:
01. Frangos, S, Bardarson T, Caraballo-Arias Y, Medical Evaluation and Clearance for Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) SPE Conference Manual Long Beach California 2013
02. Bardarson, T, Frangos, S, Caraballo-Arias Y, Medical Fitness for Duty, ALSO Conference Manual Buenos Aires Argentina 2013
03. Frangos, S., Bardarson, T., Bunch, R. The Design and Value of a Medical Fit-For-Duty Program, International Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Conference Manual, Nice, France, 2008.
04. Bunch, R. W., Kalkan, S.L. Impact of Job Specific New Hire Functional Testing. The Eighth Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) International Conference on Health, Safety & Environment World Conference Proceedings, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 2005.
05. Bunch, R; Doucette, N, Kalkan, S., Sealy, I. The Benefits of Job-Specific Functional tests for New Hires, Seventh SPE International Conference on Health, Safety, and Environment in Oil and Gas Exploration and Production held in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, 29–31 March 2004.
WorkSaver Employee Testing Systems 478 Corporate Dr. Houma, LA 70360